1. Print: £30, Gayle Mansfield.
2. Vinosource cracker: £10, Caudalie.
3. Canister: £20.29, Ladelle.
4. Rattle: £12, Arket.
5. Kids wellington boots: £35, Hunter Boots.
6. Unicorn snot: £7.50, Paperchase.
7. Bowl: £14, Dassie Artisan.
9. Popsocket (to hold your phone): £12, Mutha Hood.
10. Vase: £19.50, Marks & Spencer.
11. Pig wrapping paper: £2, Tiger (in store only).
12.‘In Paris: 20 women in the city of light’: £11.32, Amazon.
13. Udderly Gorgeous bath and shower gel: £18, Cowshed.
14. Glitter reindeer bag: £14, Marks & Spencer.
15. Leggings: £10, Boden.
16. Fleece jacket: £69.99, Zara.
17. ‘Ibiza’ book: £60, Net A Porter.
18. Zip pouch: £20, Elizabeth Scarlett.
And for something a little different…(and less to wrap)
1. Art Collectors gift card: from £50, Partnership Editions.
2. Indytute: a website of amazing experiences for Londoners, from upcycling vintage china to taking a phone photography tour of the city. From £10, Indytute.
3. Buy a gift such as a ‘New Baby Box’ for someone less fortunate: £50, Centre Point.
4. Frozen meal delivery vouchers: from £10, By Ruby.
6. One year Tate Membership: from £76, Tate.
7. Christmas dinner delivered: from £12.99, Hello Fresh (you don’t need to be a subscriber but deadline is 16th December).
8. Flower subscription delivery: from £18 a month, Bloom & Wild.
9. National Art Pass membership: from £67, Art Fund.
10. Oxfam gifts: £5-£25 (you can buy safe water, honey bees or even a pile of poo!), Oxfam.
11. Yearly book subscription service: £12 a month, Reading in Heels.
12. Beauty treatment voucher at your home: from £20, Ruuby.
13. Send a child a book this Christmas: £10, Booktrust.
14. Coffee subscription: £24 a month, NovelloUK at Etsy.
- Art Fund
- Bloom & wild
- Boy Smells at Cissy Wears
- Centre Point
- Dassie Artisan
- Elizabeth Scarlett
- Gayle Mansfield
- Hunter Boots
- Marks & Spencer
- Net A Porter
- NovelloUK at Etsy
- Partnership Editions
- Rare Birds Book Club
- Reading in Heels
- Tiger (in store only)