Is it too early? I’m not sure, all I know is that I love this jumper. It’s my dream Sarah Lund knit, I must admit I was a bit unsure when I opened the packaging and it had a bit more ‘bling’ than I anticipated, but it’s a good amount and the perfect neckline more than makes up for it.
This winter, I’m all about cosy knitwear – a decent chunky jumper will work hard for your wardrobe – wear with jeans for ease and then try with a dressy skirt for a Christmas party (I’ve been eyeing up this fringed pencil skirt from Asos for a while). I bought the jumper in a size up for an extra slouch, which is perfect.
|Leather boots: £55, Asos
1. Jumper, £28, Dorothy Perkins
2. ‘Phoebe’ jeans, £220, MiH Jeans at Matches Fashion
3. Leather ‘Barbican’ bag, £94 in the sale, Radley
4. Hand-made cotton hat, £45, Happy Knitwear
5. ‘Stan Smith’ trainers, £66.99, Adidas at Office
6. Jacquard midi skirt, £35, River Island
7. Resin glitter clutch, £30, Dorothy Perkins
8. Pot rouge for lips and cheeks, £19.50, Bobbi Brown
9. Suede ‘Cristina’ heels, £63 in the sale, Dune
I’m also loving Gap’s Holiday collection – colourful, without screaming ‘Christmas’, which is currently my remit.
|Jumper: £49.95, Gap