Do you know the situation? You send out your resume to everyone, but you never get to the interview. They say they'll call back, or they've already got someone. If this is your situation, then you've come to the right place. Here you will find cheap resume writing services (https://resumeget.com/cheap-resume-writing-service).
We will tell you how to write a resume to get a good job.
Depending on the purpose of employment and position there are 5 types of resumes:
- Universal. At least 10 blocks and each filled in detail. I recommend for those who have a lot of experience and prestigious education.
- Functional. Suitable for students, former housewives and those who have been unemployed for a long time. Emphasis on knowledge, abilities, merits.
- Chronological. Achievements, work experience sorted by time sequence.
- Targeted. The aim is to get a certain vacancy. Skills and education are listed exactly within the scope of the position you want. Conciseness and profile are the main advantages.
- Academic. Written by teachers and professors. About 60% of the document is descriptions of awards, scholarly work and publications, and knowledge.
Combine several types. For example, a universal-chronological resume looks even better.
For those who don't like drafting documents and are aiming for big companies, we advise to record a video resume. You can get creative here.
Why everyone needs a good resume
Imagine yourself in the employer's shoes. You own a small company. For your money, an employee's salary, you want to get the most value. You get 35 resumes in the mail. All seem like nice guys, but you need to pick one.
You begin to pick on the CVs: some are too similar, others lack information. And then you find a nugget - the format and business style of communication is maintained. You are not yet acquainted with the person, but the document suggests punctuality, accuracy and precision, although it is not about that. You invite him into the company, and he successfully passes the interview.
This job seeker isn't better or worse than anyone else, he just emphasized the merits and took 40 minutes to fill out correctly.
A good resume is like a book. Each block complements the other. Makes you want to reread it. You only have 15 seconds to hook an employer.
The Frugality Ltd
Unit C407 The Chocolate Factory
5 Clarendon Road
Company Registration Number: 11166926
VAT Registration Number: 294662857