|T-shirt: $78, RE/DONE. Dungarees: H&M (old but buy similar from Topshop here). Sunglasses: £23.99, Vision Direct. Bag: J Crew (old but buy similar here). Shoes: £47.60 in the sale, Boden. Photograph: Christopher O’Donnell|
What’s my failsafe fashion look? I’d say denim, stripes and a splash of leopard print. For me, it never goes out of style and can pull together any look. Even just a hint – a cross body bag, a heel or a shirt can add a touch of cool.
|Shirt: £7.99, H&M. Shorts: River Island (old but buy similar from Urban Outfitters here). Trainers: £49.50, Marks & Spencer.|
So with the inbetween seasons and not quite knowing how to deal with Autumn Winter yet, here’s a post on my favourite trend that will be in fashion all year round (and trust me, a leopard coat will be a good winter buy – I have my eye on this Boden version to add to my collection). All hail the mighty leopard print!
1. Coat: £85, Topshop
2. Breton top: £14.90, Uniqlo
3. Calf hair bag: £198, J Crew
4. 9ct gold initial necklace: £250, Laura Lee
5. Ponyskin bow front flats: £79.50, Boden
6. Cropped jeans: £29.99, H&M
7. Block heel shoes: £60, Office
8. Steel mesh watch: £175, Skagen