|Wearing faux fur stole: Helen Moore at Atterley Road. Jumper: Bella Freud at Net A Porter. Coat: H+M (buy similar here). Ripped jeans: Asos. Shoes: Moda in Pelle|
Is it wrong I’m kind of pleased the temperature has dropped? It’s finally time to bring out the faux fur. I upgraded my navy blue one from last year, for this two tone version (mainly because I had an accident with a candle in a restaurant and couldn’t get the wax out!). It has gone up in price sadly, but there are tons of more frugal versions around.
I love faux fur, and i can thank Shrimps for their fearless approach to dressing for my new-found attitude.
|Shrimps Look Book image|
THE FRUGAL EDIT
Tip: Dress up this season’s black jumpsuit with a splash of faux fur colour for the perfect answer to festive dressing.
1. Cropped faux fur jacket, £34.99, H+M
2. Colour block faux fur scarf, £35, Asos
3. Velvet and faux fur slippers, £29, Boden (25% off until Thurs!)
4. Faux fur patchwork coat, £89, Topshop
5. Faux fur pom keyring, £6, River Island