|Blogger, Elin Kling|
This is trickier than it looks, as most of this style relies on Acne, J Lindeberg and other Scandinavian designers. However, my love for all things Nordic drives me to find alternatives and over the last few years there really has been an emergence of more affordable offerings.
And with High Street brands like & Other Stories and Cos to more mid market brands such as DAY Birger and Ganni cropping up on our High Street and online, you can get the look without boarding a plane.
My recent discovery? Custommade – it’s that mid market luxe bracket which doesn’t break the bank:
|Shop Custommade at Stripes Fashion|
My favourite online portal which has really captured the market for those Scandi go-to brands is Atterley Road – the perfect place for discovering new brands and finding a piece not everyone has.
|Denim jumpsuit: £75, by Selected Femme at Atterley Road|
And now Scandi High Street giant, Lindex, has hit the UK, opening a new store in Westfield Stratford (but you can also buy online). You know it’s doing well when half of the Victoria Secret models are in the campaign…
|Peasant top: £29.99, Lindex|
|Earrings: £6.99, Lindex|
THE FRUGAL EDIT
The great thing about this look is that it’s totally interchangeable – these pieces could, essentially, last all summer as a capsule wardrobe.
1. Sleeveless top, £39, And Other Stories
2. Straight leg jeans, £59, Cos
3. Cotton cropped trousers, £59, Cos
4. Sunglasses, £39, And Other Stories
5. Cotton tee, £7.99, H+M
6. ‘Internationalist’ trainers, £67, Nike (okay not technically Scandinavian but all Roads aesthetically lead here)
7. Side buckle sandals, £79, And Other Stories
8. Leather backpack, £79, And Other Stories
9. ‘Throw on’ coat, £225, Ganni at Asos