Probably a little late to this party, but I am obsessed. I feel it’s also not until recently that the High Street is starting to bring out some good quality pieces.
|Images from Pinterest|
I bought a copper plated toothbrush holder from Sweden (oh the glamour!) and it makes my entire bathroom look and feel more modern. Here’s what’s around on the High Street at the moment:
1. Wire storage basket, £6.99, H&M
2. Iron storage unit, £60, Oliver Bonas
3. Copper magazine holder, £28, Anthropologie
4. Copper finish hanging lamp, £47.50, Amara
5. Small copper bowl, £5, John Lewis
6. Metal candle holder, £5.99, H&M
7. Copper edge mirror, £25, Oliver Bonas
8. 16 piece cutlery set, £75, Marks & Spencer
9. Copper vase, £25, Habitat
Loving copper too! Just picked up a copper shelf yesterday in the shape of a house from Tiger for £4, looks great in my daughters room on the wall with her soft toys in it. p.s Love your blog
Can you tell me where the tap is from please.
Shop Accordingly says
I really like the cutlery, a bit unexpected from M&S!
Sheepskins fairylights says
Me too…….late to the party! Love the Oliver Bonas shelves & mirror 🙂