There’s no doubt that the Anya Hindmarch SS15 show caused quite a stir, and the collaboration with Chaos Fashion by way of these leather stickers was all part of the excitement.
Maybe it’s because I’m obsessed with stickers, but I love the idea of customising my bag with a quirky piece of Anya Hindmarch for only £45:
|‘Yes’ sticker, £45, Anya Hindmarch at Net A Porter|
Yes? Well, you can also personalise your phone, bag, laptop etc with their fab initial stickers – they’re pretty sticky, so you’d better be committed!:
|Leather letter stickers, £35 each, Anya Hindmarch at Net A Porter|
A great last minute Christmas gift idea, if ever I did spot one! Oh, and here are a few other last minute ideas in case you needed any….
1. Wool blanket, £24.99, H&M
2. Wool gloves, £8, Accessorize
3. Sheepskin slippers, £75, EMU Australia
4. ‘Diamond Arcade’ glitter nail polish, £12, Nails Inc at Debenhams
5. ‘Kiss Mix’ lip treatment, £12.80, Eve Lom
6. Cotton socks, £6.40, Happy Socks at John Lewis
7. ‘Season’s Eating’s’ hamper, £65, Harvey Nichols
8. Cashmere blend pyjama trousers, £35, Rosie for Autograph at Marks & Spencer
9. Cracker with hand and nail cream, £4.80, Roger Gallet at Feel Unique