|Brown paper: Sam’s 99p store Tooting. Washi tape: £2 pack of 3, Muji. Stickers (part of a sticker book, £12, Kikki K. Stag kraft tags, 85p for pack of 8, Wilkinsons. Rubber stamps: £4.95, Muji. Seaweed lip balm, £15, Haeckels|
I don’t usually do wrapping ‘themes’. The main reason being that I always just use brown paper from my 99p store, then you can use it all year round – and then update it every Christmas with different ribbon, tape, stickers and stamps. More cost efficient, not so much waste and essentially more fun (if, like me, you love wrapping).
Anyway, I digress…present-wise, I save ribbon from gifts and packaging all year round and love using brown twine for presents (usually from Wilkinson), so cheap and looks effortless. Tiger also do great kraft paper labels, too – 10 for a £1.
Sometimes the best techniques are the simplest.
1. Alphabet rubber stamps, £4.95, Muji
2. Woodland gift stickers, £1.25, Paperchase
3. Gift tags, £4.50, Quill London
4. Gold deer stickers, £3.90, Etsy
5. Gold ‘open me’ washi tape, £4.50, Quill London
6. Navy star washi tape, £1.69, Etsy
7. Kraft paper tags, £1 for set of 5, Wilkinsons
8. Colour tassel gift tags, £5, Meri Meri
9. 2 label sheets, £3, Kikki K
And you might want a little something special to wrap all these up with…
|Crane scissors: £9.50, Quill London|