As usual, I’ll be doing a little series of Christmas gift ideas. I’ve been told I’m good at buying Christmas presents, and this year I’m pretty sure a lot of inspiration has come from the Red Christmas giftguide!
I must admit, I use Christmas as a bit of an excuse to indulge…but always with my Frugality head on. Here you’ll find a few more extravagant dream pieces but mixed in with good old fashioned affordable thrills.
Classic must-haves for her (or Alex’s wishlist!)
1. Gold-plated ‘Fiji’ bracelet, £115, Monica Vinader
2. Cotton pyjamas, £49.50, Seasalt Cornwall
3. ‘The Art of Eating Well’ Hemsley + Hemsley, £11, Amazon
4. Sheepskin lined ‘Arizona’ sandals, £99.95, Birkenstock
5. ‘L’air de Rien’ candle, £40, Miller Harris
6. Velvet slippers, £29, Boden
7. Nirvana Bodywash, £14.99, Antipodes
8. ‘Paris’ cushion, £78.40 (in the sale), Jonathan Adler at Amara
9. Leather sticker (apply to bags, iPhones etc), £45, Anya Hindmarch
Websites you need to know:
The Greedy Book – the perfect way to save wishlists, by downloading a toolbar whereby you can anything you see to your list, then share it with friends and family (or just keep it for yourself to reference!).
Suite Hazen – you know that thing when you stumble upon a website and you get sucked in by its beautifulness? This is one of them…not just an ordinary online shop, it is styled to perfection and the product is like nothing you’ll see on any other site. A must browse.
|Suite Hazen – it’s designed in the form of a gifting suite|