Welcome to the treasure trove, full of wonders under £10 and we like to think: useful!
1. Hand cream: £8.49, L:A Bruket at Trouva.
2. Fruit panettone: £7, Tesco.
3. Earrings: £6, Asos.
4. Velvet decoration with beads: £6, Accessorize.
5. The little book of house plants and other greenery’: £9, kikki K.
6. Tree decoration: £5, Paperchase.
7. ‘Kakeiboh: the Japanese art of budgeting and saving money’: £9.35, Wordery.
8. Coffee scoop and clip: £10, Lisa Valentine Home.
9. Dirty Dancing ‘Kellerman’s’ hotel notebook: £3.50, Foundland.
10. Foaming handwash: £3, BECO.
11. Magic key (helps you get the most out of your handcreams and other squeezy tubes!): £6, L’Occitane at John Lewis.
12. Sparkle edge socks: £3.50, Accessorize.
13. Hair clips: £6, Accessorize.
14. Cashmere comb: £7, Cos.
15. Leopard gift wrap: £2.25, Eleanor Bowmer.
16. Porcelain bowl: £6.99, H&M Home (instore but the plates are available online here).
And for something different…whilst I am not one for plastic tat filled crackers, a lovely beauty cracker might be a great secret Santa present to add some festive cheer to the impossible to buy for (plus no need to wrap)!
Okay, the last two are just over £10 but too beautiful to exclude…obviously.