It’s time for our next gift guide, I’ve been a bit behind on these so will do 3 this week – under £10 and £5 coming next!
I have bought the Star Wars sound effect machine for a few kids and I have actually asked for this memory book from Oliver Bonas – I never find time to write in a diary – but one thought a day? I am hoping…
1. Cashmere blend wrist warmers: £17.99 H&M
2. Vase: £18, Dunelm
3. Padded slippers: £18, John Lewis ANYDAY
4. Star Wars sound effect machine: £12.99, Firebox
5. Wooden grocery set: £16, Early Learning Centre
6. Hydrating serum: £12.99, Byoma at Sephora
7. Set of cups: £17.50, Arket
8. Razor starter kit: £12.95, Estrid
9. Balaclava: £12.99, H&M
10. Starsign candle: £12, Asos
11. Kids dressing gown: £19.99, H&M x Save The Children
12. Le baume: £11, Dore at Cult Beauty
13. Heat tech socks: £14.90 for 2, Marni x Uniqlo
For more festive, affordable ideas, click on our under £50 Gifting Hub.