The gift guides are here! I try my hardest every year to edit the best product online at the best price points and I honestly take great joy in doing so.
That said, I know that it’s A LOT right now especially at this time of year so feel to scroll on by this week and please do not feel any pressure to buy from these guides. Personally, I like being introduced to different brands (we’ve included plenty of great independent brands and black-owned businesses) and seeing what’s out there, even if it’s just one thing I might not have spotted.
Our first guide is my favourite type (and a gift I like to buy for friends): baubles!
1. Spaceship: £2, Tiger (instore only)
2. Cherubs: £14 each, The Cornrow
3. Ketchup bottle: £5.50, Gisella Graham at Trouva
4. Yorkshire terrier: £8, Paperchase (there’s a 3 for 2 offer currently!)
5. Sufragette: £13.50, V&A
6. Octopus: £10.50, Sass & Belle
7. Car with tree: £2, Tiger (instore only)
8. Arcade game: £8, Paperchase
9. Crab: £8, John Lewis
10. Snail: £10, Anthropologie
11. Reindeer: £12.50, Meri Meri
If you love retro decorations, why not go vintage? Etsy have some brilliant ones, like these (or add some glitter to your kids unused animal toys!):
Leave a Reply