Sportswear I would want to wear…that’s a challenge. But Whistles x Frame recent collaboration seems to have cracked it – a 13 piece capsule collection, based around ‘street to studio’, suits the modern woman (and looks great).
I’ve compiled a few other pieces from the High Street, too – as it really is easy to find great activewear for an affordable price, these days. My favourite destnations are H&M and GapFit – but just look at the Matalan trainers for only £15 – I run in these and they have suited my kind of exercise. Because it’s good to keep fit, but it’s even better when you feel good in what you’re wearing.
1. Classic anorak, £55, K Way
2. Varley snakeprint cropped top, £35, Style PB
Pure cotton hem sweatshirt, £25, Marks & Spencer
3. Classic anorak, £55, K Way
4. Swimsuit, £70, Sweaty Betty
5. Climacool stretch tank, £65, Adidas by Stella McCartney at Net A Poter
6. Seamless bra top, £12.99, H&M
7. Rubber sandals, £35, Style PB
8. Leggings, reduced to £23.40, Boden
9. Lightweight trainers, £15, Matalan