I love buying jewellery for gifts, I bought my bridesmaids pieces from Alex Monroe and Astley Clarke and love all the pieces from Fenwick. With Christmas approaching, I thought it was a good time to talk about some more frugal jewellery, but which will still give the ‘wow’ factor.
|Alphabet gold-plated bracelets, £59 each, Fenwick|
1. Rose gold-plated necklace, £45, H Samuel
2. Sterling silver and cubic zirconia ring, £40, Pandora
3. Gold-plated initial necklace, £29, Astrid & Miyu
4. Yellow gold necklace, £46, Carat London
5. Gold-plated bracelet, £10, Z for Accessorize
6. Sterling silver and gold-plated initial ring, £37, Daisy London
7. Gold-plated earcuffs, £29, Laura Gravestock
8. Gold-plated earrings, £10, Z for Accessorize
9. Gold-plated personalised bangle, £100, Sarah Chloe at Avenue 32
And if money were no object…
|18k gold and diamond ring, £630, Dior|
These are lovely!
I personally prefer silver jewellery but struggle to find much on the high street, everything seems to be gold.
Have you come across any great silver designs on your travels?
Alexandra Stedman says
Most of these brands come in sterling silver, too! Pandora actually has some good pieces and all of Alex Monroe's designs come in silver, as do Laura Gravestock x
Thank you, that's great, I'll have a look at those 🙂
Sara Saul says
Thanks – these look really good
Harsh Garg says
It is really a nice collection of graceful and good-looking yet cheap jewelry.All the Alex Monroe and Astley Clarke pieces are beautiful and lovely.Looking forward for your next post with some more innovative ideas and beautiful jewelry.For purchasing jewelry in Jaipur, India contact http://www.dwsjewellery.com/
Rang Rasiya says
These are some really nice designs which are cheap as well as looks heavy and costly.It is very useful for people like us who don't want to invest large sum of money into too costly jewellery and gives a way out to get out cheap of the situation.For buying jewelry meet Rangrasiya jewels.
It's really a wise decision to buy your bridesmaid jewelry from Alex Monroe and Astley Clarke.Also the designs are really good for cheap but nice and original looking jewellery.For purchasing frugal jewelry contact Vorrafashion Jewelry