|Sunglasses: Valentino. Trench: Burberry (from a sample sale). Denim shirt: Eileen Fisher. ‘Brady’ Jeans: Asos (buy similar here). Bag: Theysken’s Theory. Watch: GC at Ernest Jones. Sliders: H+M.|
If you’re gonna do the ugly shoe, you might as well go all the way, right?! I was getting pure anxiety about not getting my hands on these H&M jewelled sliders, after seeing them at the press day…and I couldn’t believe my luck when I found them in the Regent Street store, London.
You can buy them here online but apparently the Bond Street store had loads in…
I’ve done another selection here you can get your hands on (without getting off your sofa and trekking it into London), all under £50:
1. Almost identical to the Isabel Marant ones I’ve been stalking,
£49, Dune London
2. Footbed and flatform? The perfect shoe, oh and metallic too,
£24.99, New Look
3. Do I need 2 pairs of tan jewelled sliders? Probably, £50,
4. Love the pop of neon on these, £40, Asos
5. Metallic Birkenstocks but cheaper than Birkenstocks. Yes. £40,
6. The famous ‘Studio Punch’ flat. Clarks is cool again (and v v
comfy), £49.99, Clarks
7. A cross between a chic Grecian sandal and an ugly shoe, this is
the ultimate compromise for your holiday wardrobe, £22, Next
Laura Wheat says
They're on the website now girl: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/25988?article=25988-A You pull them off!
Alexandra Stedman says
Thank you SO much for this – good to know! x
Hi, is these "ugly shoes" coming new trend?
Ellen Anderson says
I'm so impressed with your blog especially for your photos. Actually, I immediately show your blog to my sister and she really loved the fashion and style shared here. I hope you would more new updates here and I will always check your blog. Thanks!
If you're interested to learn more about second hand shoes of Christian Muller Boex, you can visit this site: http://www.boex.tv/