|Sequin jumper: £46, Next. Jeans: £34.99, Gap. Shoes: Boden (old but buy similar from Hobbs here)|
If the last few posts are anything to go by, you’ll know I don’t do majorly dressy. The combination of a sweatshirt with something sparkly is usually how I do it. So this jumper, for me, is possibly my perfect match.
And there are loads of versions on the High Street right now, meaning you don’t have to break the bank to get the look. My tip? Pair it with something casual like denim and then look to accessories for clashing textures. Velvet shoes surprisingly work well with bold sequins, and don’t be scared of mixing your metals with this trend – I actually quite like the gold chain strap with this silver top, below…
So that’s pre-party drinks, Christmas day and NYE outfits all sorted then.
1. Sequin top: £65, And Other Stories
2. Velvet sandals: £165, Whistles
3. Nail varnish in ‘Peach & Love’: £8, Cheeky
4. Tinted moisturiser: £28.90, Laura Mercier
5. Black pleated skirt: £45, Next
6. Cross-body leather bag: £150, Kurt Geiger London
7. Straight leg jeans: £54.95, Gap
8. Suede boots: £120, Dune
9. Lipstick in ‘Really Red’: £7.99, Revlon
10. Rhodium-plated bangle: £59, Giles & Brother at Cadenzza
11. Sequin top: £29.99, H&M
PS apologies for any formatting issues, the font reads fine in upload but seemingly small on publishing (insert roll eye emoji here)…