|Poplin top: £29.99, Mango. Trousers: Finery (old but buy similar here). Jacket: H&M (old). Shoes: £59, Topshop. Ostrich effect satchel: £175, Iris & Ink. Photographs: Christopher O’Donnell|
For simple classics definitely look to Iris & Ink and Radley’s bags always have plenty of space and just the right amount of pockets – built for practicality (I rarely leave the house on appts without my navy bag to hold my day’s supplies).
1. Poplin top: £26.99, Mango
2. Apple watch: £259, John Lewis
3. Shirt dress: £24.99, H&M
4. Poplin trousers: £95, Whistles
5. ‘Juliette’ heels: £46, Topshop
6. ‘Homer’ glasses: £98 (with prescription lenses), Bailey Nelson
7. Slip-on shoes: £65, And Other Stories
8. ‘Clerkenwell’ bag: £139 in the sale, Radley
9. Pleated lace skirt: £29.99, H&M
And I know it’s a total cliche but office to after-work drinks? Sorted. Just add some fab (Boden) heels…
|Poplin top: £29.99, Mango. Trousers: Finery (old but buy similar here). Jacket: H&M(old). Sandals: £119, Boden|
I totally love your style cause you have it!
Sloane Beck says
You have a great dressing sense. I just love your style and always try to copy your style. I have a great collection of beaded clutch purses you can check here.
Yes! More of this please- I've been really struggling with my workwear wardrobe these last few weeks!
Alexandra Stedman says
Will try! xx
Regine Karpel says
Excellent post (even though I’m about 3 years too late!!)! Offices can be so stuck in the past!