|Top: £125, Wonder & Weaver. Jeans: M.i.h Jeans (old but buy similar from Asos here). Mules: £19.99, H&M (old but buy similar in black from New Look here)|
So it’s mid August and some of us haven’t even been on holiday yet, but everything is already in the sale and people (like myself) are telling you to buy coats. Not cool.
I thought I’d put together a few items that are still summery that you can get in time for your holiday, or just those summery British days we’re having. I’m actually off to Edinburgh this weekend (chances of wearing a peasant top: slim) and then Croatia in early September for a few days (chances of off shoulder tops: v high) and still looking for a few wow pieces to take with, so this has actually got me inspired!
1. Off shoulder gingham top: £16, TU at Sainsbury’s
2. ‘Chelsea’ sunglasses: £67.50, Preen by Thornton Bregazzi at The Outnet
3. Embroidered dress: £120, Whistles
4. Double horn ring: £29, Lucy Williams x Missoma
5. One shoulder swimsuit: £29.99, H&M
6. Leather card purse: £39, Skagen
7. Denim shorts: £28, Topshop
8. Victoriana eyelet blouse: £34.99, Gap
9. Suede espadrilles: £39.99, H&M
10. Clutch bag: £17.99, Mango