|Top: £14 in the sale, Asos. Skirt: £19.99, New Look. Sunglasses: £20, Toyshades. Sandals: Christian Louboutin (old). Bag: £55, The Jacksons|
There is nothing I like more than lusting after something and being able to buy it there and then (it’s fair to say I’m a pretty compulsive shopper). And there’s something about that £20 pricetag that makes everything just more accessible – wear with a pair of expensive sandals and voila, you look good to go and far more expensive than the outfit you’re wearing.
This New Look skirt is the perfect summer staple and I’ve been wearing it non-stop. And you’ll probably recognise this Asos top from previous instagram posts – it is quite sheer so I would recommend a nude bandeau bra underneath (I get mine from Marks & Spencer but American Apparel do some too) – to avoid the ‘shelf’ look from strapless bras and elasticated necklines!
So this brings me to the £20 edit – 10 great items that will help ‘pep’ up your summer wardrobe without eating into your holiday savings…because we all need a cheap thrill now and then.
1. Jersey off shoulder top, £14, Topshop
2. Espadrilles, £14.99, H&M
3. ‘Polo’ sunglasses, £20, Toyshades
4. Fedora, £18, River Island
5. Raw hem denim shorts, £19.99, H&M
6. Jewelled sandals, £17.50 in the sale (and lots of sizes left!), Accessorize
7. Tie-side bikini bottoms, £10, Next
8. Bikini top, £9.99, H&M
9. Denim A-Line skirt, £19.99, New Look
10. Cotton chinos, £14.99, H&M
Patricia G. says
Love this look! I'm big fan of button skirts!