As an acne proned adult (and an acne sufferer well into my late twenties), I am always on the hunt for gentle but effective skincare. With the rise of natural and organic products, I have myself leaning towards these products more and more and have been feeling and noticing the benefits.
1. Oskia Micro Exfoliating Balm – this is not cheap at £46 a pot but cost per wear, you wear your skin everyday. Plus it’s an exfoliator so i would use it perhaps once a week to clean away tired skin cells. My skin feels shiny and new, post facial!
2. Lanolips 101 ointment – 100% natural, this is my current favourite lipbalm, but also a bit like Lucas Paw Paw, you can use it on rashes, cuticles etc. They have also launched a range of hand balms with added antibacterial ingredients – which is now always in my work kitbag.
3. Amie deep cleansing mask – at £5.95, this is a really affordable range of products using natural plant and botanical extracts. It’s very soft on your skin, not abrasive at all, and left my skin feeling moisturised and soft.
4. M&S Pure Super Grape miracle glow clay mask – Marks & Spencer’s beauty ranges just get better and better. Grapes are used for their anti ageing qualities, and the pulp is actually from Marks & Spencer’s own wines and recycled into the skincare range. This mask (£12), coats the skin in clay (Cornish clay, no less) and refreshes tired skin in 10 minutes. A great travel product to take away with you when you need some pamper time on your holiday (which I often do!).
5. Balance Me super toning body wash – at £18, this is a chic way to introduce natural products to your bathroom – it’s what the Beauty Editor at red swears by. It’s 99% natural, it smells like a spa and is a really good scrub (even my husband likes it!).
|Initial candle: £6, Marks & Spencer|
|Candle: £49.95, Neom Organics (100% natural and ethically sourced), pine, myrrh and lime peel candle – smells like heaven and lasts far longer than Diptyque). Lanolips ointment, £10.99, Feel Unique. Make-up bag: Accessorize (sold out)|
All natural is best for the skin!
I get flare ups of acne roseacea and I find using Oskia Renaissance cleanser, mask and day cream perfect. I also use aurelia night oil and day serum. Oskia MSM tablets really helped my teenager with those pesky teenage spots! Skins never been better. La Roche Possay serozinc spray helps too.
Alexandra Stedman says
Oskia is such a great brand – am really enjoying using it. Good to know about the tablets! x
Carol Jennings says
Cool! I have always consulted my friends and took their advice from where should I Buy Natural Beauty Products Online. Thanks for suggesting thus. This will be very helpful. Keep glowing.
Betty Johnson says
Getting things that can reduce my acne would be nice. It's one of those things that's so sad to have to deal with once you leave high school (not that it was a picnic to deal with it then, but at least it was normal). Maybe I'll try that exfoliating stuff for my skin. If it works, it would be worth it. http://organicbeauty.us/about-us
Denise Mobley says
Love those products, thank u!