Is it wrong that I’m probably more excited about our current refurb/loft conversion because of the amazing instagram space it will supply? Yes? Okay then.
Whilst browsing for some new loft furnishings, I found some great frugal finds – so thought I’d do a post on some key pieces that will transform a space without breaking the bank.
|Runner, £60, Next|
1. I’ve wanted a rug like this via The Plantation Rug Company ever since I bought my flat 4 years ago…but never seen one at this kind of price. Tomorrow I’m getting out my tape measure to see where it will fit…
|Light, £50, BHS|
2. I just bought this for my hallway up to the loft, it’s the perfect lamp to create light with its open frame – plus it looks super Scandi cool and you can always upgrade the bulb to a trendy filament one if you’re feeling flush.
|Mirror, £35, Cox & Cox|
3. This is probably one of the few affordable items I’ve ever seen at Cox & Cox – I love the concept but it’s not exactly a frugal store. I’ve seen a lot of this style of mirror on Pinterest for my bathroom, so was excited to find one for under £50.
|Armchair, £150, Ikea|
4. I love the Danish style of this armchair, and such good value. Just perfect for a corner reading spot…
|Double duvet cover set, £39.99, H+M|
5. I cannot speak highly enough of H&M’s bedding – I have this chambray set and it is simply perfection. Ideal for my Sunday morning pj and breakfast instagram in the new loft…
|Copper storage caddy, £25, Next|
6. Small bathroom? Storage problems? Sorted. All round useful, chic and affordable, plus it’s rust resistant – trust Next to sort the practical stuff, too.