Because whist trawling the internet for hours, there was just too much good stuff to do just one post!
I’ve categorised them by price points, but I would like to stress this is a ‘guide’, I’m certainly not buying all these presents for my friends and family – I simply want to show people what’s out there. Please take from it what you will.
1. ‘The Kinfolk Home’: £14.81, The Word Depository
2. Rose gold-plated necklace: £12, Accessorize
3. ‘Hygge’ candle: £28, Scandinavisk at Nest
4. Printed glass jug: £12, H&M Home
5. Basket: £16, Ikea
6. ‘Winter’ room spray: £15, The White Company
7. Crazy stripe merino wool mittens: £15.96, Gap
8. Sheepskin inner soles: £18, Ugg Australia
9. Personalised stationery: from £15.90, Papier
10. Large concrete flower pot: £17, Cos x Hay
11. Compagnie de Provence hand cream: £11, Trouva
12. Glass cloche: £12, kikki K
1. Copper 3 cup caffetiere: £30, Habitat
2. Pink clay exfoliating mask: £21, Herbivore at Wood Grey
3. Blanket: £24.99, H&M
4. Metallic pendant light: £22, Trouva
5. ‘Eat Drink Nap’ book: £24.50, The Wordery
6. 9ct rose gold sleeper hoops: £29.99, H Samuel
7. Personalised silk eyemask: £25, Yolke
8. Gold shoes: £29.50, Marks & Spencer
9. Scented candle: £25, Elizabeth Scarlett
1. ‘Cassis en Feuile’ 100ml: £39.99, Miller Harris at TK Maxx
2. Suede and sheepskin slippers: £49.50, J Crew
3. Satin pyjamas: £34, Topshop
4. Duvet cover set: £34.99, H&M Home
5. Large wool scarf: £45, And Other Stories
6. 18ct gold vermeil studs: £39, Lucy Williams x Missoma
7. Black marble trivet stand: £38, Oliver Bonas
8. ‘1970’ candle: £40, Bella Freud at Net A Porter
9. Conde Nast Traveller’s ‘Chic stays’: £48.12, Wordery
10. Dressing gown: £45, John Lewis
Now, there is a £100 section as sometimes for loved ones or if a few people chip in, it’s affordable. My husband and I personally have a limit of £30 to spend on each other, but a girl can dream, can’t she?!
1. Pineapple print pyjamas: £95, Desmond & Dempsey
2. Waterproof boots: £99.99, Sorel
3. ‘Etoile’ jumper: £79, Hush
4. 14k gold and diamond ring: £100, Carrie Elizabeth
5. Leather cross-body bag: £100, The Cambridge Satchel CompanyOh, and I will be back in a few days with a shiny, new website!
Tea Ke says
I love the water proof boots, that's such a sweet gift!
Alexandra Stedman says
I have them in black and they're the best x
Ewa Macherowska says
John Lewis sell the Hygge candles as well … I personally didn't like the smell of the Hygge ones, and just wanted to mention that if anyone else is the same, JL also sell the Kew Gardens range for the same price! Really reasonable for the quality and the whole KG range smells uhhhh-mazing.
Alexandra Stedman says
I quite like the Hygge one – and I suppose it's about the packaging, really! I'm such a sucker for it! Haven't tried/heard of the Kew range – will give it a try! xx
Amazing guide! I really appreciate your great effort. Thanks for the amazing content.