One of my favourite things to do this festive season is hang our decorations. Like most people, I do it whilst watching cheesy Christmas movies (often recorded from Channel Five) and drinking mulled cider. This year, we don’t have a tree as we’re leaving for india on Boxing Day but I still get just as much pleasure from decorating our fireplace.
I think it’s also important not to decorate your house ‘too’ much like a grotto – although I have a few kitsch pieces, I try and keep decorating to a style that suits my interiors – Scandi greys, monochrome and copper are the tones this year.
|Gold glitter star garland, £9.99, Rockett St George|
|Alphabet bauble, £3, Next|
|Gilded monogram glasses, £14 each, Anthropologie|
1. Copper candle holder, £10, Habitat
2. Cushion cover, £6.99, H&M
3. Scented candle, £9.99, H&M
4. ‘Winter’ candle, £20, The White Company (this literally smells like Christmas)
5. Copper wreath with lights, £22, Next
6. Stocking, £22, Ferm Living
7. Copper string lights, £6.99, IWOOT
8. Round mirrored tray, £29.99, H&M
9. 2 pack marble effect ornaments, £6.99, H&M
10. Tree ornament, £6.50, Paperchase
11. Wool blanket, £29.99, H&M
12. Set of 4 cheese knives, £24, Oliver Bonas
Thank you for your introduction.
These are so cool.. how cute looking glasses are with monogram.