|Jade Jagger in one of her kaftans, designed exclusively for Thomson Sensatori Resorts|
In 3 words, what does Ibiza mean to you?
Family, sunshine, childhood.
What is your favourite Spanish dish?
Octopus Gallegas, freshly caught.
What could you not live without in your hand luggage?
I always carry a shawl or a blanket, it’s so versatile as a dress or a cover-up for travelling.
If you could recommend 5 must-see places in Ibiza (to see, do, eat), what would they be?
1. Aguas Blancas – for the seaside there.
2. Cafe Macau – for its laid-back ambience.
3. Dalt Villa – in the old town, it’s steeped in history, with local leather and dress shops.
4. Las Dos Lunas – on the road to Amnesia, old restaurant with great Italian food.
5. Valley of Santa Ines – Outside of the summer, take a long walk through here, when the almond blossom is out.
I’ve definitely earmarked these places for our trip late July – stay tuned for more ‘Ibiza Insiders’ coming soon.
And if you subscribe to my blog, you can now get my shiny new newsletter where I will be offering monthly discounts, special offers and exclusive content – this month you can win one of Jade Jagger’s kaftans designed for the Thomson Sensatori Resort, Ibiza – good luck!
Patricia G. says
Nice!! I will visit Ibiza for first time in September!!
Alexandra Stedman says
I can't wait to go, I'll be doing a 'sort of' frugal city guide, so stay tuned! x