|Striped hand towel: £4.99, H&M Home. Porcelain toothbrush holder: £6.99, H&M Home. Hydrating face mist: £25, Wood/Grey. Mirror: £34.99, Iwoot.com|
I love stripes. Rarely a day goes by without me donning a breton top, buying a stripe bag or looking at striped homewares. We’ve just had our stair runner laid at home (finally – 5 years in the pipeline!), and we picked – yes, you guessed it – a thin grey and white stripe (photos soon).
Luckily for me, stripes are in most seasons, but I do love a trend that crosses over both fashion and interiors.
|Dolce & Gabbana, S/S 16|
|Striped tote: £29.99, Zara. Table: £300, Out There Interiors|
THE FRUGAL EDIT
1. Glitter cannister, £88, Jonathan Adler
2. Shimmer brick, £33, Bobbi Brown
3. Cotton trousers, £29.99, Zara
4. Dress, £98, J Crew
5. Striped pom pom bath mat, £48, Wood/Grey
6. Off the shoulder, £14.99, H&M
7. Striped bath towel, £12.99, H&M
8. Stripe sandals, £69.50, Boden
9. Stripe emblem sweater, £29, And Other Stories