It’s basically everyone’s aim in life for their summer wardrobe (even if they don’t know it). Easy, effortless, cool – it’s definitely what I’ve been looking for in my current clothing. Here’s what you need to achieve the ‘Marant’ look without the hefty pricetag.
1. A classic, oversized tee never goes amiss. Lace detail top, £12.99, H&M
2. These sandals will transform an outfit. And at £30 it’s worth a try. Sandals, £30, Next
3. Wear these with a classic white shirt and jeans for nonchalance chic. Tassel earrings, £5.99, New Look
4. A cape or poncho is a must – it’s all about layering for that Marant look…Fringed poncho, £69.99, Mango
5. This is the bikini I’m going to be buying for summer. Detachable straps and a great colour with a tan, and very of the ‘Marant’ S/S colour palette. Bikini top, £16, bikini bottoms: £14, both Next
6. I’m always after the ‘perfect smock dress’, and this might just be it. Just add gladiator sandals. Dress, £46, Topshop
7. Wear with your low-cut, almost sheer expensive cotton tee for that French feel. Necklace, £12, Accessorize
8. I have these boots and they are so comfortable, but you can wear them for summer too with your denim shorts. Suede boots, £75, Office
9. The 70s shade with ice cream coloured lenses is where it’s at. Sunglasses, £10, River Island
10. Yes, belts are back – and the knotted, looped and plaited variety in particular will serve you well this summer. Leather belt, £7.99, H&M
11. The ‘wear anywhere’ jacket, this will last and last. Jacket, £49, Monsoon
Great selection and really well-priced, I could easily buy all of this! Love the bikini in particular though.
Luxx Mint says
Love the jacket and its a great price too!
Next are rocking it with their shoes again – the bikini is fabulous too!
Una B. says
This is suuuuch a cool post! I love IM , but it is expensive to buy piles of her garments, so the post helps. Thank you!
Do you know of any lookalikes for the yellow silk taffeta dungarees please?