|Image from Pinterest (see my board here)|
Planning permission for our loft conversion has finally been approved! So I am officially allowed to start shopping around for my monochrome loft space…
|Images from Pinterest|
The key is to have white as the main palette, and then add chic black aspects. I love matt black lamps at the moment, and marble side tables – basically, I want to turn my loft into a New York boutique hotel room.
As it’s the first part of our flat that we will be decorating from scratch (and have extended our mortgage to do so), I want to do it right and not cut (too) many corners. Obviously there are some bits from H&M Home that I will add, but I’m excited to pick some more luxury pieces. I will be spending a lot of time on Bodie & Fou.
|Bodie and Fou website|
Here’s what’s on my current wishlist…
1. Organic ticking stripe duvet cover, £79, Toast
2. Metal basket, £12.99, H&M
3. ‘Carousel’ candle, £50, Byredo at Net A Porter
4. Ben Eine ‘Change’ limited edition print, £650, Nelly Duff
5. Leff brick clock, £259, Amara
6. Lamp, £120, Heal’s
7. Pols Potten diamond lamp, £159, Amara
8. Knot chair, £296, Bodie + Fou
|And the dream….Side table, £650, The Conran Shop|